Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESIM not working

Niallmca15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased a new sim only contract for my samsung s21 FE as O2 told me the Esim feature was compatible with my phone.

After purchase and trying to set it up I found that there is so Esim section on my phone in sim manager.

And after some research myself I have found that my phone is not compatible and I have simply been done wrong by o2.

Now I am left with no service where no one can message, call and I can't use my mobile data that I've just purchased.

I have tried to reactivate my old sim but guess what? It has to send a code to my phone number. But guess what? I HAVE NO ACCESS TO TEXTS OR CALLS SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THE CODE.

This means I'm unable to even sign into the myO2 app where you're supposed to access the esim from.

I've been with o2 for years but I am hugely unhappy with this service.

I am also annoyed that there is no live chat at the moment you can only call o2 if you have issues and that is something I have no access to do. Pretty dumb system to have in place.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149389 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Niallmca15 

Go in store with photo ID and they will give you a physical sim card.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2