Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgraceful customer service

Delie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anybody aware of how disgraceful your customer service is or does anybody care about your 1 star trust pilot rating which quite frankly is too high! 

in 2 weeks I have spent over 3 hours (probably 4 after today) on the phone to customer services, the only way to speak to anyone is to say ‘cancel contract’ as your reason otherwise you get cut off.

your phone service is so bad with employees working from home that when you do get through you are likely to be cut off.

I was incorrectly billed an early termination charge of over £400 and after 1.5 hours on the phone assured it wouldn’t come out of my account , it did! Sheer incompetence.

I contacted you on 1 st august to be told it would take 7-10 working days or I could cancel with my bank, I said I’d wait, more fool me!

10 days later still no refund, apparently I had to wait for the credit to be applied then it will be 7-10 days , disgraceful and yet again incompetent . £400 out of pocket for 3 weeks is not good enough.

and the best bit , nobody seems to care! How is it anybody in the world can transfer money in 24 hours but you can’t!

I have asked for a point of escalation, and the call never comes…. I’m now desperate to get out of my current contract with you the thought of having to actually speak to anyone in o2 again is unbearable !

please just give me my money back! The bank can’t do anything for 15 days and to be quite honest it’s not their issue.

you’ll be lucky to still have any customers in 12 months time.  If there is anybody at o2 who is actually bothered about the customers I look forward to a reply , but I won’t hold my breath !

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Delie 

Unfortunately no-one from O2 will see your post here as this is a community forum.

However we do have account advisors linked to the community so I'll tag @O2KyleW to see if he can help you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Delie 

Most large enterprises use BAC's to transfer money back to you and that takes 3 days but is dependent on your bank at that point, and o2 normally take 14 days to process a refund, and if this payment was taken by direct debit you should have used the Direct Debit guarantee and your bank legally have to give you the funds back straight away (so bank is talking **** im afraid).  If they dont its a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman

VMo2 have over 30million customers and only a very small minority have issues and don't get me started on Trust Pilot.... 

I will tag the o2 advisors who are on this evening to see if they can help you any further.

Another one for you guys @O2Ryan and @O2KyleW 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 7

O2KyleW
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @Cleoriff  im happy to take a look into this issue for them.

@Delie I will message you directly, Thank you

signature
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Delie 

Customer service has gone right down the pan in the last 18 months.

If you don't get any satisfaction, you can raise a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use Resolver to get the best results.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@O2KyleW wrote:

Thank you for the tag @Cleoriff  im happy to take a look into this issue for them.

@Delie I will message you directly, Thank you

Thank you @O2KyleW 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 7 of 7