Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined Order

YoungTy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning, I tried to add an xbox to my account yesterday which required a £30 upfront payment. I provided my mum's bank details and the £30 was taken from her account by o2 and placed in her pending transactions. The issue I now have is the order was declined but the money was still taken. How long will it be before the money is placed back into the bank account? As o2 declined my order. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@YoungTy 

O2 don't have the money so it's down to your bank as to when they release the funds back to the account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@YoungTy 

O2 don't have the money so it's down to your bank as to when they release the funds back to the account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2