Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage with the IMEI NUMBER and make of phone

Cheryllee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been waiting 3 weeks for a simple email to show data usage and include the make and model and IMEI number on the same email, because my phone is purchased from virgin and the data is with 02 this is to hard for you both to have both items on the same email.

i am sick of calling and being transferred to virgin then 02

i have been under enough stress by having my phone stolen and need this I for my insurance company.

everytime I phone I get told it will be emailed within 5 days everytime the email comes through it doesn’t include the information

if I don’t get this sorted I am going to sit in an 02 shop and not move until I have the correct information

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Cheryllee 

I know this is frustrating but only O2 can help as we are all customers like yourself.

message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help. Or call them on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (if you can borrow a phone.

You could also use Skype to call Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10635 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@Cheryllee 

A shop wont help you, and you may be asked to leave by force from either security or the police... and it really wont help your case. 

as @Cleoriff has said go down the social media route by dm'ing them on twitter (seems to get the best result)... 
A little tip dont even mention Virgin, as that just confuses the situation just say you want a proof of usage along with the IMEI of the device  and then contact Virgin to get proof of purchase which should match the IMEI given by o2.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 9

Cheryllee
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’m just so frustrated I have the proof of purchase from Virgin it’s just the proof of data I need with the same details on the email, do you have a link for their twitter account please

Message 4 of 9

Cheryllee
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you I will try all those links

Message 5 of 9

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7588 Posts
  • 143 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Cheryllee wrote:

Hi, I’m just so frustrated I have the proof of purchase from Virgin it’s just the proof of data I need with the same details on the email, do you have a link for their twitter account please

@Cheryllee 

The post above by @Cleoriff contains the relevant details ! 👍  

Message 6 of 9

Cheryllee
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for all your help I went on to the Twitter chat and I have sorted it, again thanks

Message 7 of 9

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7588 Posts
  • 143 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Cheryllee wrote:

Thanks for all your help I went on to the Twitter chat and I have sorted it, again thanks

Good to hear @Cheryllee that the social media team delivered the goods. 👍

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Cheryllee wrote:

Good to hear @Cheryllee 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9