Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit File Referral Team

Simon51
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've have been waiting on O2 to resolve an issue for the last 3 weeks without any joy. I went into an O2 store to change from EE as I was at the end of my contract, my girlfriend is with O2 and spoke highly of them.

I went through the credit check stage in store and was approved however after being misinformed on the phone I wanted they didn't have it in store. They advised me that if I do it online I would get the phone I wanted. I then did the order online only to find that the credit check failed, apparently this is due to O2's internal process as a credit check was done twice in one day. No one at O2 advised me of this?? I've since been trying to get O2 to amend this on their system via the credit referral team, that has been a joke. I've emailed them and it stated they will come back within 4 working days well that's been 3 weeks, I've spoken to several customer service agents who don't seem to know what's gong on or how to reach the credit referral team.

O2 are suppose to be the top telecommunication company and this is how they treat their customers, total lack of knowledge and no keeping to their timelines.

Can anyone suggest another way of getting this resolved?

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Simon51 This is all the information we have here regarding contacting Credit File Referrals:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Simon51 This is all the information we have here regarding contacting Credit File Referrals:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Simon51 

Credit Referrals are not customer facing, and customer services can't any information. 

you can email them at creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com and see if they respond. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 10

Simon51
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I tried that over 3 weeks ago but they haven't responded, I'm now without a phone and cant apply for a new contract until tis search is lifted

Message 4 of 10

Bambino
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Simon51 This is a customer community. There's no other information we can give you. 

I will tag our community managers, but I don't know if they can help.

@Martin-O2@RafaC@lewys-gp can you please advise?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 10

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, @Bambino

Hi, @Simon51. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having. I will try my best to help, though. I'm going to send you a private message requesting some details, and then I'll escalate it for you 😊. Hopefully, this will get the issue resolved for you.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 6 of 10

Creditfile
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Was this ever resolved?

Message 7 of 10

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6269 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

@Creditfile See your post

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 8 of 10

MP6
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anybody actually had any success with the credit file referrals team? I submitted a credit file dispute form for an error O2 made in paying my balance when I was changing contracts in 2018. This has resulted in a default on my credit file, which i cleared in October 2022. It's still showing on my credit file and I've emailed creditfilererferals@02.com twice in the last month as they won't discuss cases over the phone. This is getting urgent for me now as I can't get a mortgage until my file is cleared. Can anybody help?

Message 9 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 10 of 10