cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I speak to someone about getting a Home Boostbox please?

RebeccaH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Could I speak to someone about getting an O2 boost box to increase my mobile signal at my house? I can’t find what I’m looking for online and need to find out more about it before I order one. 
I have recently moved house to an area with limited coverage. I’ll set up WiFi calling when my broadband router can be plugged in but it didn’t work well when I tried this in my last house and the signal kept dropping out 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

o2 only offer boost boxes to business customers @RebeccaH so you are unlikely to get one there I am afraid. WiFi calling is the only alternative really and seems like you have already found that...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

o2 only offer boost boxes to business customers @RebeccaH so you are unlikely to get one there I am afraid. WiFi calling is the only alternative really and seems like you have already found that...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2