Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Entered without My Agreement

PRS1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Upon my contract ending in January, which I was willing to go to a rolling pay monthly plan, I recieved a phoned call from an O2 representative enquiring about upgraded. We agreed a call back in 2 days to allow me to review tariffs and phones.

After this phone call I recieved a text message thanking me for renewing my contract with O2. This was no way what was agreed, so I called back to report a fraudulent contract and the representative informed me this had been cancelled. 

Unaware and assuming I was out of contract, I requested a PAC code on Monday 31st May and was told it would be ~£800 in charges to move. On Tuesday 1st June, I called to report and spoke with a representative who told me this would be sorted and I would get a text or email in the week to confirm. I haven't recieved communications on this and my account shows I am still in contract until 2023. 

THIS IS FRAUD. And when I try to leave, you'll require notice, I'm trying to leave, but you have fraudulently entered me into a contract and would quickly try to fine me for breaking a scam contract. 

Have you been charging me extra from January? I want this resolved immediately and no period of notice to cancel as you are dragging this out. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@PRS1 This is not O2. This is a customer community with no access to anyone's account. I will tag the O2 online advisors who can hopefully look into this for you.

@Anonymous or @O2Emma can you please assist?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino thanks for the tag @PRS1 will private message you regarding the issues

Message 3 of 3