Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - Customer Service/Apple Watch

Pollyjean2019
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone provide me with a phone number to speak to someone and make a complaint and actually have that person assist me in resolving the technical issue I have been facing for 2 months?!

Bought an Apple watch in June and could not receive or make calls.  Called customer service and was advised that I needed an E Sim.  Received the E Sim and still couldn't make calls.  I have now called 4 times and been told on each occasion that the sim needs to be transferred to my number then I get cut off.  No one calls me back.  Is this task in the "too hard bucket".  Last person I spoke to I made her promise me if we got cut off she would call me back - she said yes then randomly sent me into another queue! 

Called the local shop out of sheer frustration and was told "pop in" and we will try and help you. 

2 hours of my life wasted on the phone and 2 months without a working apple watch.  To say I am frustrated with the poor customer service from O2 is an understatement!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Pollyjean2019 

You have followed all the instruction in the Watch App on the iPhone ??  The stores will only help in person and not over the phone. 

And like you we are all customers so can only give you the normal numbers 0344 809 0202 or 202 from your o2 phone.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Pollyjean2019
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I have tried the instructions and get a message saying something has gone wrong and to call 202.  Customer service advised that the sim needs to transfer to my number then they hang up.

Message 3 of 3