Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing devices

Nikita1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I would like to use my sim in a new device, and I'm struggling to do so. I have put my sim in the new device (I phone 12) and had signal for a short time, and not since, I have used the iOS app to transfer apps etc across however not all my sim contacts seem to be there. I would really like to keep my phone number and the tariff I'm currently on, however I cannot seem to make it work. Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou Nikita 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Nikita1 

It shouldn't matter which phone you use your sim in.

Where did you get the phone from?

I would suggest you pop into your local O2 store and they can check if the phone and sim is working correctly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Nikita1 

It shouldn't matter which phone you use your sim in.

Where did you get the phone from?

I would suggest you pop into your local O2 store and they can check if the phone and sim is working correctly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2