Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of location

Norbs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've changed location recently from Manchester to Crewe. 

My mobile data is really horrible here it's so slow and not worth paying for 30gb if I can't even use it.

Before I leave O2 I wanted to know if there is something that needs changing within O2 or my phone that could resolve this?

I've tried restarting, phone clearing cache etc.

Many Thanks,

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
No, nothing you can do to change the network except move to another provider with better coverage.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
No, nothing you can do to change the network except move to another provider with better coverage.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Norbs Best thing to do is get Pay & Go sims from the other networks and try them to see who gives you the best signal before you switch. You may find that none of them do and it may just have to do with your location in general, but it's better to check before you commit to a permanent change.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3