Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not receive texts or calls

Mattyb92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am not receiving any text messages or iPhone calls but my messages and calls are received by the recipients 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Star123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having the same issue. O2 have been unable or unwilling to sort it for a month now. I have several tickets raised and have finally got the tech team looking at it but I get no updates and when I chase am told “ we are looking into it”. All I can suggest is to keep at it with customer care after trying a reset and forcing a network change. 

Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38218 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Both @Mattyb92 and @Star123  - a search of the forum here will show that there is no simple fix for this - and if you are ok with being totally off the air from an O2 standpoint for a few hours, getting O2 to tear down, wait a while, and then rebuild your account on their side does seem to work - but not always.

Use a WiFi connection to talk to them via Facebook or Twitter/X to prevent you being cut-off from them as they do this, link below has the ways to get to them via Social Media - and ping them until you get an agent to start working with you. Be persistent. Don't let them send you a replacement SIM, if you are asked to get one first, go to an O2 Shop with some photo ID and get the shop staff to swap your SIM. Good luck.

Message 3 of 3