Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls keep dropping out

Charly777
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, everytime  I receive or make a call from home the call cuts out after about 20 seconds.  I have checked  for any issues in my area and it has been  saying there is an issue with a mast near me  for 3 months now.  I have a three year monthly contract till January 2024, can I change my sim  and cancel contract also and pay remainder on Samsung phone?  I am paying  for a service which is unusable and need to find another provider with no issues. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149520 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Charly777 

Pay off the device plan and you are free to leave.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149520 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Charly777 

Pay off the device plan and you are free to leave.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Charly777
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers 😁

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149520 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

Welcome

Message 4 of 4