Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing - DD

JohnG_1977
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi My account has recently been paid and shows paid on my last bill but showing up as an outstanding balance still remains. I am unable to speak with anyone regarding this as it redirects me to the MyO2 app and when going through the phone no it also tells me my account is up to date, it is now very frustrating as this was the last month prior to upgrading now I am thinking of not due to this.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sales Referral

Hi 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

O2 are aware of a billing platform issue but as of yet there is no time scale for a fix

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sales Referral

Hi 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

O2 are aware of a billing platform issue but as of yet there is no time scale for a fix

Message 2 of 3

JohnG_1977
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Jonsie appreciate your reply but this doesn’t look very good I have been with O2 now 6 months and in fairness have not had to contact them until but when you need help especially with billing/accounts issues it’s not great you have to jump through hoops to speak to anyone.

Message 3 of 3