Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMD scamm

jarek32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I signed a contract with BMD but they turned out to be scammers and I wanted to break the contract with them through you and sign a new one straight from O2

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7401 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

BMD basically do O2 business contracts.

Who bills you 

This is a community forum made up of customers like you. We cannot access accounts

If BMD you will need to go through them

If O2 then it will mean changing from a business to consumer account which will be complicated 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Enlli
  • 7401 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

BMD basically do O2 business contracts.

Who bills you 

This is a community forum made up of customers like you. We cannot access accounts

If BMD you will need to go through them

If O2 then it will mean changing from a business to consumer account which will be complicated 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 7

SaimaAslam786
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You asking us to go trough them how they the scammers not answering so ye they are fraud

Message 3 of 7

Enlli
  • 7401 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@SaimaAslam786 wrote:

You asking us to go trough them how they the scammers not answering so ye they are fraud

As stated, this is a Community Forum made up of customers. It is not O2.

Any advice members may offer is based on experiences of past problems, but there is no guarantee it will be correct

Message 4 of 7

DucknDive
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

BMD has now cease to exist and our contracts have been transfered to Anglia who are another scam company offering very expensive 36 month contracts to get out of the BMD scam, where are O2 in all this collecting very high monthly tarrifs with no chance of a Rabate as per our contract with BMD, if O2 had any honour they would take a monthly tarrif post rebate which is what we signed up for.

Message 5 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10939 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3125 Solutions

@DucknDive 

Nope o2 dont need to do anything, you signed up with a business contract reseller. 

If you believe you have been scammed, then log with Action Fraud (google will show you the address) and log a complaint with Anglia and then take it to the Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider, for a ruling. 

But as I say o2 need to do nothing.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 6 of 7

DucknDive
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics