Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch series 8 won’t connect to mobile service

Rebecca13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nearly a month ago I moved from Tesco mobile to o2 so I could get an Apple Watch cellular. 
I ported my number over and waited until this was fully complete before setting up the Apple Watch I had purchased in the store. 
During the setup I was met with an error code 106 when trying to set up the mobile service. I contacted 202 who told me they had to reset the esim and it would be working within 24hrs. This did not work. 
I contacted 202 again and once again they reset the esim which again did not work. 
After the third attempt of resetting the esim which I had already told the support person on the phone did not work they escalated the issue and once again the solution given was to reset the esim which unsurprisingly did not work. 
The issue was then escalated further I was told and I would hear back within 5 days. This was around 3 weeks ago and no one has bothered to get back in touch or resolve the issue. I went into the o2 shop where I had purchased the watch who also only provided the solution of resetting the esim.

So nearly a month later and I still do not have a working watch.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37079 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1685 Solutions

Tagging an O2 Advisor, @O2Jonathan for you, @Rebecca13 - keep an eye on your PMs here as more info will be needed for them to investigate your problem. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for tagging me @pgn<,  I am sorry to hear of your issue @Rebecca13 I will private message you now.

signature
Message 3 of 3