Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch not connecting to mobile data saying error code 4

Les_84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I’ve been trying to get this resolved now for 3 weeks and I’m getting fed up being sent from one place to another , after 2 visits to the store , several phone calls and web chats I still don’t have a watch that is working with mobile data , when I first got the watch I set it up and it connected fine and mobile data set up. 3 days after it stopped working then wouldn’t reconnect , it just says 

“Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 04 “ 

no one seems to know what to do they said they would reset the watch from there end and this will reset the e sim but it did nothing I am still having the same error message coming up when trying to set up mobile data.

I'm losing hope and the will to live i never knew that i would have such a bad experience.

is there anyone who knows what needs to be done with this as I'm getting nowhere and I'm paying for a service i can’t even use 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147091 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

Jeez, I'm sure all will be good after rest !!!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93332 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions