Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch: O2 account not eligible for mobile data

Hayden95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I recently bought an Apple Watch from o2. I have gone to set up the mobile data and got this message: 

Your O2 account is not eligible to enable mobile service on your Apple Watch. Contact O2 for more information.

I’ve been on the phone for hours and been into a branch, but no one can help. Could someone on here? Possibly the o2Emma person who has helped others with this issue? 

many thanks,

hayden 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37282 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@Hayden95 wrote:

This has still not been resolved any it has been about 6 weeks. The service from o2 has been appalling. I am paying off the phone and watch and leaving O2. Will be encouraging everyone I meet to not go with o2. 

O2

@Hayden95 wrote:

This has still not been resolved any it has been about 6 weeks. The service from o2 has been appalling. I am paying off the phone and watch and leaving O2. Will be encouraging everyone I meet to not go with o2. 

O2 CS has been appalling of late, but the Forum Advisor's have been pretty amazing - did you get to work with in yet, @Hayden95 - I saw Sarah- had been tagged in above...?

Message 11 of 15

Hayden95
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope, on 3 separate occasions I was told that someone would call me back, and no one ever did. They agreed to give me an airtime discount for my trouble, but then I called again and they said there was no record of the discount. 

Message 12 of 15

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37282 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@Hayden95 wrote:

Nope, on 3 separate occasions I was told that someone would call me back, and no one ever did. They agreed to give me an airtime discount for my trouble, but then I called again and they said there was no record of the discount. 

@O2Georgina is the O2 Advisor on the forum this morning.

Please keep an eye on your Private Messages here, she will need more info from you to proceed.

In the meantime, this summary has appeared today, if this helps you:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Watch-Airtime-Plan/m-p/1595318/highlight/true#M253007

Message 13 of 15

O2Georgina
Former Staff
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Hayden95  I will send you a private a message now

signature
Message 14 of 15

BudgieMS
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is this fixed? I have the same issue, searched the other related forums and that hasn’t helped, I’ve started a conversation with an agent on the all but I’d thought I’d try this as well

Message 15 of 15