Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a second phone to my account

Jim_Oxford
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I was wondering if I could add a second phone to my contract, so there is just one monthly bill for 2 phones. As I would like to add my partner if pissible
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Jim_Oxford 

Yes you can, but would need doing in store on on phone to O2 to add it to a current contract.

You'll need to pass another credit check too for an additional contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Jim_Oxford
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Should read possible at the end
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Jim_Oxford 

Yes you can, but would need doing in store on on phone to O2 to add it to a current contract.

You'll need to pass another credit check too for an additional contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Db2012
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently been switched over from Virgin Media to o2 and I had my husbands phone on my account with his own number, when I have tried to switch his one over it keeps saying unrecognised. I was linked on the VM account, how do I get it to link on here and allow him to keep the same number?

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35906 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1585 Solutions

@Db2012 wrote:

I have recently been switched over from Virgin Media to o2 and I had my husbands phone on my account with his own number, when I have tried to switch his one over it keeps saying unrecognised. I was linked on the VM account, how do I get it to link on here and allow him to keep the same number?

Does this help, @Db2012?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/New-to-O2/Virgin-Mobile-to-O2-All-you-need-to-know/m-p/1623979/highlig...

Message 5 of 5