Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

emcbride123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone is broken. I am trying to login to o2 from my laptop but it is sending security code to my phone. I cannot access the code as the screen is completely glitchy. Is there another way of accessing my account, e.g. through email?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11264 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@emcbride123 

Put the sim in a spare phone, if you cant do that then you will need to contact o2 Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 8

emcbride123
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately the iphone SE I have spare is not compatible with my iphone 14 pro sim. I will contact customer support

Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@emcbride123 wrote:

Unfortunately the iphone SE I have spare is not compatible with my iphone 14 pro sim. I will contact customer support

@emcbride123 

Unless you have an esim in your 14, both use a nano sim card, so it will work.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 8

emcbride123
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I saw that on google but I don't have esim but they are definitely different sizes 

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@emcbride123 

Honestly, they are both the same, but they do go in upside down in the 14.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 8

emcbride123
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You are right! Sorry grin That's great, thank you for your help 

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

You're welcome @emcbride123 

Message 8 of 8