Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to my online account!!!

Amwebb1987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently switched to o2 through my Virgin account. Since then I have had nothing but issues trying to access my online o2 account. I have spoken to o2 3 times and it's still not sorted!! I can not sign in and when I try it states my account had not been activated. Sometimes it allows me to sign in but when I click on anything it takes me back out and asks me to sign in again and then I can't! I have spoken to customer services 3 times in which they said they would forward this to tech support and get it sorted ASAP and yet it still has not been sorted and I've had no response after these contacts. I have missed out on my free bolt on and I'm really frustrated now. It's been about 3 months and I've got no where! What can I do?! I'm fed up of ringing constantly and not getting anywhere. I need help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

You can also reach O2 via Social Media, links just below, @Amwebb1987 - they should also be able to help. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Amwebb1987, I'm going to tag some of our O2 advisors to see if they can help out with this situation. @Anonymous @O2Emma 

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Breanna thanks for the tag @Amwebb1987 will private message you regarding the issues

O2Simon

Message 4 of 4