Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 Samsung screen flickering and freezing

JBrown
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi both my mine and my husband's new A52 phones have the same fault - the screen flickers from the bottom up to approximately half way with vertical lines and freezes.  We have tried rebooting etc but the fault still occurs.  Sometimes it is when a call comes in other times it is just when the screen is lit up.  I've tried to "talk" to someone on the online chat but waited for ages and now cannot find the link again.  Both phones were new as of 24th May 2021 and are on a pay monthly contract.  The fault started approximately 6 weeks ago.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@JBrown 

Personally, I'd go straight to Samsung https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@JBrown 

Personally, I'd go straight to Samsung https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi there @JBrown 

Welcome to the o2 Community forum. 

Sorry to hear your Samsung phones have gone faulty.  

Good advice to go to Samsung. 

I would also try to contact o2 customer services and inform them. (Chat is good for regular and simple problems in my view)

Good time to call is 08.00am. 

Good luck and best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 4

JBrown
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou all

Message 4 of 4