Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G doesn’t work

Lucas_Dangas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys does any of you had or have the same problem. 
every time it drops to 3G is the same of having no internet, it’s been like this for years now. 4G and 5G works fine. 
I live in Swindon and the only time it works  is when I go down to London. 
I work as a delivery driver and driver about 130 miles every day go up and down the country and it never works. 
The same with my wife’s phone, I got the new iPhone about 5 months ago and still have the same issue. 

Any clues on what to do?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paddiewack
Level 4: Observant
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

If it works when you’re in London and you’ve experienced it on different handsets,it’s clearly a problem with your local phone mast.

1st thing to do is check for any known issues on the O2 network app and then if there’s nothing there it’s likely (but not definitely) a capacity issue in your area. 
Always worth checking with Customer Services though and if you do then try to call at around 0800 as you’re likely to get through quicker at that time.

Good luck 🤞

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Paddiewack
Level 4: Observant
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

If it works when you’re in London and you’ve experienced it on different handsets,it’s clearly a problem with your local phone mast.

1st thing to do is check for any known issues on the O2 network app and then if there’s nothing there it’s likely (but not definitely) a capacity issue in your area. 
Always worth checking with Customer Services though and if you do then try to call at around 0800 as you’re likely to get through quicker at that time.

Good luck 🤞

Message 2 of 2