Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 coverage not as good as Virgin

Christophski2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve recently switched to 02 from virgin mobile.( offer from customer services)  I have noticed a big reduction in 4G coverage which leaves me without mobile data. Any tips IPhone 7 O.E.S. 15.5. Worse case scenario can I move back to Virgin? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6270 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

@Christophski2 

Not much point switching back to Virgin as they are in the process of moving their customers from Vodafone to O2. So you will be in the same position.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
  • 6270 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

@Christophski2 

Not much point switching back to Virgin as they are in the process of moving their customers from Vodafone to O2. So you will be in the same position.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9992 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Christophski2 

2 completely different mobile networks, as Virgin run on Vodafone, and not on o2. 

Check for any service issues at https://status.o2.co.uk 

If you are on volt then no, as Volt is only available with an o2 sim, as they no longer offer the old Oomph packages. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

Enlli
  • 6270 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

All new Virgin Contracts are on O2, so it the OP moves back now it will make no difference.

Message 4 of 4