O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

TU Go

[ Edited ]

Cannot register on the TU go network. Continually get.

"You have exceeded the maximum allowed registration attempts. Please try again in 24 Hours"

Is there a way of getting round this?

Its been like this now for 5 days.

Topics: 458
Solutions: 7,663

Re: TU Go

You will need to call CS and get Tu completely deleted from your account.
Wait at least 24 hours, then try registering again http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Xperia Z5 Dual (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

There is very poor o2 coverage in my village, Poyntington. Why not allow me to use Tu Go as a pay as you go customer?

DJ12 wrote:

There is very poor o2 coverage in my village, Poyntington. Why not allow me to use Tu Go as a pay as you go customer?

Why not suggest it in our "Ideas" board?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Community-Ideas/idb-p/community_ideas

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum

Topics: 536

O2 for PAYG is an option thats long overdue in my opinion...

*The Game Is On*

Cleoriff wrote:

Why??

People on P^G are free to move network if they have no signal. No fees at all. They get many perks already including international rates etc.

Popcorn

Currently using:
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum

jonsie wrote:

Cleoriff wrote:

Why??

People on P^G are free to move network if they have no signal. No fees at all. They get many perks already including international rates etc.

It's my opinion @jonsie. I won't change my mind just because you have a different one..Dance

*The Game Is On*

Cleoriff wrote:

jonsie wrote:

Cleoriff wrote:

Why??

It's my opinion @jonsie. I won't change my mind just because you have a different one..Dance

Hey no problem. I just think contract holders who commit to 12 months or 24 months as opposed to someone who just commits to a top up should at least have some privilege. But that's the beauty of discussions Happy Dance

Ah but...they could get it if they committed to a 30 day simo contract as well....Now when you see how simple that is...it makes you wonder....Smiley Tongue

*The Game Is On*