cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X My Review

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well hello everyone,

this is my Moto X review. When i recieved the phone i was really shocked in the weight of the phone. as i have got a Samsung Galaxy S4. When i first turned on the phone it turned on slickly. the battery life of the phone was really good as i work nights so i tested the battery life in how long it lasted. with work my boss keeps calling me and i take pictures of badly stacked cages to send off to head office to investigate. i took both of the phones off charge at the same time. by the time i had chance to look at the battery life which was about 4 hours later and i used the phone the same amount of time as using my S4. and the battery on my S4 was much lower than the Moto X. The camera on the Moto X seems more smoother using than the S4 and it seems the picture quality looks much better than the S4 too. As the S4 picture looks abit grainy while the Moto X doesn't look grainy. The next difference is the operating system in which is Android. You can notice the difference between the Samsung Andriod to the Moto X Andriod. The voice command seems much much better on the Moto X to the S4. I went onto You Tube to watch some videos on the Moto X and it seems a very nice play back for the video.

So for my conclusion the Moto X seems a really nice phone to use and handle. If i was due an upgrade the Moto X would be on the list on the contenders. So i would rate the Moto X a 9 out of 10.

Thanks

Paul

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Thank you for giving your feedback and review on the MotoX a phone I've enjoyed using too. 😄

Sounds like you were really taken with it and I agree the camera is pretty good. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good review @Anonymous !

You get the feeling you would in fact consider buying the phone yourself and that u didn't expect it too be this good!

I've enjoyed reading it!Nothing like a personal review!No jargon and no technical training required to understand half the words!Fantastic

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Nice review☺

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122912 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I love reading a review when the poster enjoys using the phone. That much was obvious. It looks as if you were pleasantly surprised by some of the features such as the battery life and camera.

Well done. Thanks for posting @Anonymous wink

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Good stuff. I reviewed it a while back but I found the camera adequate at the time. Though between then and now, there has been a few updates which seems to have improved it. BTW, battery life is great - I'm continually using it for everything these days (I did end up buying one after the review) so end up charging it a lot more but still lasts a good 24 hours with very mixed use.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for sharing your review @Anonymous slight_smile
I'm glad you enjoyed the phone!
Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Lovely job TheFordster slight_smile