Looks like we’re set for a fair bit of sunshine in the coming weeks, hopefully that’ll perk everyone up following the football results! But before it arrives we have a couple of questions for you. We’re keen to better understand how you perceive Priority as a product. When we look into how customers join Priority it’s great to know expectations and perceptions to be able help tailor the experience.
Look forward to reading all your thoughts.
Hi and welcome Gareth.
I'm not a great user of Priority nowadays (age catches up with us all at sometime!)
1) My first thought about Priority (years ago) were the music gigs. In fact I did attempt to get tickets for The Prodigy. However, Priority booking opened at 10am and the bands own website opened at 9.30am so it was obvious the one I used and bagged myself 4 tickets.
2) The most positive aspects of Priority are the range of products on offer. (For me, they would include weekends away and wine)
3) Negative aspects: Instant wins. I enter every time and have won nothing.
4) I don't think my perception would change
5) It's a lottery really. Apart from the free Caffe Latte or Greggs pasty? I have never won a thing.
*The Game Is On*
Hi Gareth and welcome to the Community.
Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).
Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here
Track usage, upgrade and get support with the My O2 appDownload My O2