Your Perception of Priority

GarethWyn
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

185706212_10158015811106254_4699788690355780467_n.jpeg

Hi all,

Looks like we’re set for a fair bit of sunshine in the coming weeks, hopefully that’ll perk everyone up following the football results! But before it arrives we have a couple of questions for you. We’re keen to better understand how you perceive Priority as a product. When we look into how customers join Priority it’s great to know expectations and perceptions to be able help tailor the experience.

Some thoughts:

• When you think about Priority, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
  • When you first joined Priority what did you expect to see?
  • What’s the most positive aspect of Priority? Please explain why you might have this view.
  • Is there any aspect of Priority that you view negatively? Please explain why you might have this view.
  • Do you think your perception of Priority would ever change? Please explain your thoughts.
  • Do you have any other thoughts on how you perceive Priority?

Look forward to reading all your thoughts.

Gareth

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 104829 Posts
  • 782 Topics
  • 5191 Solutions

Hi and welcome Gareth. Welcome

I'm not a great user of Priority nowadays (age catches up with us all at sometime!)

1) My first thought about Priority (years ago) were the music gigs. In fact I did attempt to get tickets for The Prodigy. However, Priority booking opened at 10am and the bands own website opened at 9.30am so it was obvious the one I used and bagged myself 4 tickets.

2) The most positive aspects of Priority are the range of products on offer. (For me, they would include weekends away and wine)

3) Negative aspects: Instant wins. I enter every time and have won nothing.

4) I don't think my perception would change

5) It's a lottery really. Apart from the free Caffe Latte or Greggs pasty? I have never won a thing. slight_frown

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

KatyBurckhardt
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When you think about Priority, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
I always think of the gig tickets first, not that I have ever had chance to use them but they are a big focal point
When you first joined Priority what did you expect to see?
Offers and occasional freebies
What’s the most positive aspect of Priority? Please explain why you might have this view.
I like the variety of different offers and competitions, there is more or less something for everyone at some point
Is there any aspect of Priority that you view negatively? Please explain why you might have this view.
Most of the experiences are for the same geographical location
Do you think your perception of Priority would ever change? Please explain your thoughts.
If offers were spread more across the whole of the UK I would see it as more inclusive
Do you have any other thoughts on how you perceive Priority?
It's an added bonus to a contract
Message 3 of 7

gmarkj
Level 53: Renowned
  • 7713 Posts
  • 86 Topics
  • 425 Solutions

Hi Gareth and welcome to the Community.

• When you think about Priority, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
    • Early access or lower priced ticket access (whether that is music, comedy, festival or other)
  • When you first joined Priority what did you expect to see?
    • Offers on tickets, either book early or book at a lower price
  • What’s the most positive aspect of Priority? Please explain why you might have this view.
    • It is much more than just tickets. The prize draws, free offers and other deals show a much wider opportunity.
  • Is there any aspect of Priority that you view negatively? Please explain why you might have this view.
    • The chance of actually winning a competition. It would be useful if we could see how many of a prize is on offer and the average number of entries to "similar" offers would help with rationalising my chances of actually getting anything!
  • Do you think your perception of Priority would ever change? Please explain your thoughts.
    • If the quality of offers were to drop off then it might.
  • Do you have any other thoughts on how you perceive Priority?
    • I don't take advantage of many offers; I enter the prize draws but don't really look at tickets or the other offers very often. If there were an option to narrow down who the tickets were for or where the gig was it might be useful.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 7

Junior
  • 73 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. My immediate perception of o2 priority is that I’d rather have the money invested for better coverage and internet speed than perks and offers.
Message 5 of 7

PhoneChanger
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 1292 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 94 Solutions
Hi Gareth

Welcome to the community!

1) When I first think of priority it used to be about a wide range of offers, promotions and discounts (I've managed to bad a number of cinema tickets over the years), sadly now its more of gig tickets and competitions. Something that has now been copied by other networks

2) I expected to see a lot of offers, mainly retail offerings, including offers from O2

3) Positive aspects are there are some good competitions, and occasionally good offers (free Greggs breakfast for example)

4) Competitions, that's mostly what is on priority now

5) I think if the offers within priority almost went back to basics, offers which are open to a lot of users, or perhaps tailored to what you know about your customers it would improve perspective
Message 6 of 7

liggerz87
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1239 Posts
  • 97 Topics
  • 14 Solutions

I precived priority as a few perks of just being an o2 customer not got anything negative

Message 7 of 7