Did you mean: 

Quick Question 1 - Feedback

GarethWyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 25 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi everyone 👋,

We’re going to try some quick questions on a little more regular basis for the next few weeks.

You can answer as much or as little as you like to these. We want to involve as many members as possible, so hoping this helps with that. They’re going to be one question with no follow-up prompts, so it’s over to you…

You’ve been made Head of Priority for the day, what would you change?

Thanks,

Gareth

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

L_W_Ward
Level 11: Motivator
  • 579 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I would increase the number of competitions where you can give out a lot of them, eg, pizza, note pads, gifts sets, etc etc etc. more people get rewarded and feel better. 

also, I’d take the team out for a day of fun, free food and drink! 

iPhone 13 Pro Max,
iPad Pro 12.9 2018,
iPad Mini Series 6,
Apple Watch Series 7 Graphite (Smarty),
Apple Watch Series 6 Sport (Bluey),
Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 2 of 9

adec
  • 59 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Well as it's a Friday... and I used to do this with my old team... we're introducing Friday breakfast for the team..! Get a grill, get the bacon on .. plenty of fruits... good old times...!

For the Customers in this forum, more competitions and give aways .. nothing over the top, I only want to win an O2 Travel Coffee Cup...! 😂

Crown Communication - an O2 Select Partner
www.crown-communication.co.uk
Message 3 of 9

gmarkj
Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 8924 Posts
  • 90 Topics
  • 703 Solutions

More prizes on the competitions.

The prizes don't have to be much - a coffee or something from Greggs, or a mini Bubbl or something similar.
Just means that more people actually win something!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 9

Gracjan
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 30 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

More competitions like instant winners.

More tailored offers.

Huawei P30 Pro New Edition
Message 5 of 9

pgn
Level 63: Greatness Assured
  • 24164 Posts
  • 176 Topics
  • 677 Solutions

I'd set up an Accumulator Draw, where you win points or virtual tickets that you can bank, and then exchange tickets for prizes that are banded by value - so if you don't want to win a free pair of Cinema tickets, you can hang on and add to your points and exchange them for something you really wanted when you had accumulated enough.

And on the third Friday of every month, or some other suitable day (eg. the Tuesday after a bank holiday weekend) I'd reduce the number of tickets needed for a particular prize - so I could get 4 cinema tickets for the same as 2 normally on that day (restricted, naturally, by the total number of tickets available to distribute - first come on the 3rd, or Furred, Friday, first served!).

After all, we can't have boxes of prizes sitting mouldering in a warehouse, we need to get them out there to grow the feel-good factor! 😂

Good question, @GarethWyn!

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

Message 6 of 9

Spenny
Level 8: Talented
  • 128 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

@GarethWyn I very much agree with@gmarkj 

A lot more smaller competitions where more people can win. Like a drink from Pret or a pastry from Gregg's to go along with the free drink a day.

Motorola G100 128GB
Message 7 of 9

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1316 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 99 Solutions

I'd add in a 'Little extra from O2' I'd review the customers' history in priority and give them something linking to it, for example if I knew the customers who took the free cafe Nero coffee i'd change the offer for one day only to be a full lunch on the house (so hot drink, sandwich, and snack) at Cafe Nero. This way I know the customers are using the offer but getting a little extra as a one off so they feel valued but its personalised to what we know they use / places we know they visit

Message 8 of 9

GarethWyn
  • 25 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Love all of the answers above, everyone. Really appreciate the time you've taken here. Will share these with the team! And a new question coming tomorrow 😁.

@PhoneChanger @Spenny @pgn @Gracjan @gmarkj @adec @L_W_Ward 

Message 9 of 9