Did you mean: 

Priority Explore Page

GarethWyn
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Everyone,

Thank for all your input in the research so far. It really helps us to better understand things from your perspectives as we seek to make improvements.

unnamed.png

One of the areas we’re looking to better understand is the Explore page and how you discover what we have to offer on Priority. What is it you’re looking for when you come to the Priority App or website? Our aim is to better understand your goals so that we can ensure the product allows for you to do what you want to do.

To help us do this we’re going to take a slightly different approach. We would love to have some Zoom sessions with those of you that are interested to allow us to do some User Interviews which is a core part of our UX work. If you’re interested in having a conversation with us please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.

Click here to participate

If you’d rather stick to the way we normally ask questions, why not ponder the following:

• What is the main thing you look for on the explore page?
  • Do you take part in Prize Draws? If so, after completing the Prize Draw what do you do next?
  • Are you able to find what you’re looking for on the explore page?
  • How do you want to explore content on Priority?
  • Do you have any good examples of when you discovered/explored what’s on offer on another Apps or Services?

Thanks!

Gareth

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

KatyBurckhardt
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What is the main thing you look for on the explore page?

I usually scroll down and click over the the online section

Do you take part in Prize Draws? If so, after completing the Prize Draw what do you do next? Yes I do and typically nothing haha

Are you able to find what you’re looking for on the explore page?

Yes I think so

How do you want to explore content on Priority? I look for online offers first and local second

Do you have any good examples of when you discovered/explored what’s on offer on another Apps or Services?

I can't think of anything right now, if I do I will come back and add 

Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 53: Renowned
  • 3378 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 738 Solutions
    • Offers and the Prize Draws
  • Do you take part in Prize Draws? If so, after completing the Prize Draw what do you do next?
    • Yes, but never won anything.... Close the app
    • Sometimes, as at times it can feel a bit all over the place
    • Search option, and current offers been prominent for the location im in i.e the Nero Offer or Greggs offer.
  • Do you have any good examples of when you discovered/explored what’s on offer on another Apps or Services?
    • Will come back on this one. 
Current Phone: Motorola Razr 5g
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts

Message 3 of 5

liggerz87
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1239 Posts
  • 97 Topics
  • 14 Solutions

I usually just see what's on the front page anything that tickled my fancy I'll click on I'll enter a few give aways then that's it really

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 53: Renowned
  • 7713 Posts
  • 86 Topics
  • 425 Solutions

Apologies for the delay!

• I look at what ticket offers are in the app, and if any prize draws are of interest
    • Some I do (ones that I like the look of, or feel someone in the family would like). After entering all the prize draws I tend to leave the app
    • Normally yes
    • The scrolling filter is a little clunky - Comedy is near the end of the list, but a drop down with tick boxes might be easier?
    • Interactive search is nice - you start typing and suggestions appear in the list below the text entry box

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5