Did you mean: 

Priority Articles

GarethWyn
Level 3: Thinker
  • 15 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Everyone,

Well it’s that time of the year again, from all of us we’d like to say a very Merry Christmas. But what would Christmas be without a quick question about Priority, ready for us to start working on after the festive season!

You may or may not be aware, but over 2021 Priority has been uploading articles as part of the content you can find on the platform. Unfortunately however, we’ve only been having engagement of ~ 6% of users with our articles. We’re here to find out why that might be. An example of one of our articles is below, whilst you take a look you might want to ponder some of these thoughts in your responses.

Talking points
  • Have you seen or read any of Priority’s articles? If not, please explain why.
  • Were you aware that Priority started doing their own articles?
  • Was it clear to you that this would be an article from the beginning?
  • Do you find the article below helpful to understand an offer more?
  • How might we improve articles from what you’ve seen so far?
  • Any other comments.
We’re looking forward to reading your feedback!

Thanks, 

Gareth
Articles.png
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 110861 Posts
  • 799 Topics
  • 6392 Solutions

Hi @GarethWyn 

Thanks for this info. I must admit I have used Priority in the past when booking tickets for gigs.

However, I'm a lot older now and have to say I don't check out the offers as much as I could do.

I do have Disney and greatly enjoy it. One of the best offers from Priority if I may say so.

Trying not to be ageist but I do feel other offers are for people who are far more mobile than me.

I also think you should realise the effect Covid may have had on people booking offers where they have to travel or sit with crowds. With lockdown rules I think that must have negated peoples interest.

Anyway thanks for posting. I will be sure to check priority out more now.

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Gracjan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So in short I don't spend much time in Priority app. Probably because there's insufficient notifications. Like I am always late to 'Instant Winners'. Only because I am receiving a reminder text in the LAST DAY instead of a first one. It will be great if you could send a text when the promo is starting.

Somehow yes. I did but it's hard to get there. I'm going to my app and don't know where to go next to find them.

Well. It depends. First time I saw this I though more about some offer / ad instead of an article.

Yes, indeed. 

Make them more 'stand out'. Separate them from all other stuff so they are more accessible.

Have a wonderful Christmas! slight_smile
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition
Message 3 of 8

Pleiades
Level 3: Thinker
  • 37 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

TBH, apart from the headline offer, I don't usually read the rest - or need to, AFAIC see... It's the offer that's important and what is left is mostly just blurb or stuff I already know.  I mean for example, everyone knows what Disney+ offers already, surely?

Don't think there's much point in extending these 'articles' IMHO as I'm not looking to spend more time peering at my phone, it's something I want to do less of LOL   😉

Message 4 of 8

gmarkj
Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 8816 Posts
  • 90 Topics
  • 690 Solutions

Hi @GarethWyn 

• No. Was not aware of any "articles". Where are these within the app? Or do you mean the offers, as I would not use the word "article" to describe these as this implies a longer piece of text with images as part of it...
    • No - see answer above...
    • No!
    • Again I would use the word article to describe a feature piece of writing - say a review of a gig, or write up on the piece of tech that is the subject of a prize draw.
    • Be more clear about what is going on. If you mean article in the traditional sense then perhaps have a seperate section about it, with a link to the offer it is referring to. Or at least in the offer a link to the article giving more information about the subject.
  • Any other comments.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 8

pgn
Level 62: Glorious
  • 23435 Posts
  • 173 Topics
  • 589 Solutions

Hi @GarethWyn 

I see Priority as my route to offers - gigs, tickets for draws, offers for wine, perhaps some fashion or beauty tips, etc. It is not the first place I would go to look for detailed information in an article - for that, I have Google (thanks, yes, I know they monitor our searches, but hey - "if it's free, you are the product").

How does priority.o2.co.uk rate? Well, I might look here:

https://www.similarweb.com/site/priority.o2.co.uk/#overview

• It takes an external trigger to drag me into Priority - an SMS with an offer, a post on the Community forum, etc. And then I might skim through what's available - usually not more than about 10mins max.
    • Priority "articles", you mean like what you might read in an in-flight magazine?
    • Don't understand the question.
    • Perhaps, if I had been looking for info on Disney+ - I guess there would be an article around the last box of wine I ordered via Priority, but tbh - it looked like the same info I'd get in any offer for a box of wine from that particular outlet, so I did a tl;dr and went for the offer at the get-go.
    • is it o2priority.co.uk or priority.o2.co.uk?
  • Any other comments

It's a minefield out there - get the product in front of the potential client in as few key-clicks as possible.

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 110861 Posts
  • 799 Topics
  • 6392 Solutions

Interesting to read my colleagues comments @GarethWyn 

So just to add, if you want people to access Priority then you have to 'shove it in our faces'. With so much going on daily, unless you point us to it and 'sell it'  it to us, then people won't bother.

Give us some key points to encourage us to look at it.

Make announcements,

As someone said about Instant Winners, we didn't know until we were half way through the week.

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1264 Posts
  • 100 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

Ov not actually used priority and didn't even know they were doing there own articles

Message 8 of 8