I have a question...drum rollllll (not really that exciting)
What is the most used / interacted area of priority?
Is it the tickets or the competitions or something else?
I was just thinking about it as I generally am all about the competitions and will look out for sports offers.
But.... my daughter is off a friend and their parents to Wireless Festival this year which led me to start looking at the priority tickets. No idea what I was looking for, just having a browse and saw a couple of deals on theater tickets. Now that is more me for tickets. Would love to see more theatre choices.
I'll come back to the music tickets at some point as the daughter gets older 😉
Hey, @Spenny. Thanks for asking.
I reached out to the team member who deals with data analytics at Priority, but unfortunately, he is off work due to COVID. Should be able to give you an answer next week 👍. Hope your daughter and her friend enjoy Wireless, by the way!
Hi @Spenny ,
Sorry for the slow response on this. But we've got a few different answers for you:
- The Explore page is the most used navigation item;
- Popular is the most used module; and
- Prize Draws detail pages are the most viewed and accepted across Priority.
Hope this answers your question
Personally I’m all about the freebies. It’s the main reason I use the app as I love a free coffee, greggs and such. I just wish there were more. I do love a good giveaway/game.
- The Explore page makes sense to be the most used navigation item, as this is the landing page and lets you scroll across the tickets/offers/prizes and see anything new at a glance.
- Popular, people want to see what they are missing out on 😂
- "Prize Draws detail pages" matches to lots of the responses on the questions about priority - all about the prizes. Linking to the other questions on same, if O2 could do prizes that have lots more winners, even if smaller prizes would keep people coming back if it is the most viewed
So the Greggs and Costa get used if you have such close or are out and about and remember to use
The tickets if you are looking for something particular