Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Community Manager

Panel Task! Navigation and Category names

Hi everyone, how has your week started so far? slight smile

We wanted to say thanks again for joining our research panel! It's really exciting to have you all here. Thanks to those who have already filled in the initial survey. If you haven't already, please do when you get a moment. thumbsup

To get the ball rolling with some actual feedback activities - we're currently looking at making improvements to Priority's navigation and category names. cool If you can spare approx 10mins, we'd love your help!

We have a short 'card sorting' type of activity for you. This will involve organising items into groups by 'dragging and dropping' and adding an appropriate name for the groups you've created. Don't worry - there are no wrong answers! slight smile Just create a name that best describes the items you've grouped.

Note that for this specific exercise, to start with, the team requires exactly 10 participants. Once the card sorting system recognises that 10 users have completed the exercise, it will automatically close the link, in case you try and are unable to proceed and wonder why. If you come across this, please let us know as soon as possible and we'll update the link.

Let us know how you get on with this one and don't hesitate to post your questions if you need any help or have any additional comments. slight smile

[Please click HERE to go to the exercise]

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,810

Re: Panel Task! Navigation and Category names

Done
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 

Done, but a little confused about it.
Needed more info about each item - what is it, who are they and what do you get?
Having a brand name as a tag could be anything!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,810

I agree but I just guessed at what they might be.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback on this task @gmarkj@MI5. I'll pass it on to the team but in the mean time I'd suggest going with what feels right. slight smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Level 40: Notorious

All done Smiley Happy
Current Phone: Motorola Razr 5g
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts
Community Manager

Nice one @madasaf1sh! smile

signature

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,223

Topics: 140
Solutions: 95

Fiddly on a fine 😉

But done, nonetheless 😎

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Community Manager

Great stuff! Thanks @jonsie@pgn

signature