Did you mean: 

Improving Prize Draws

GarethWyn
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Everyone,

This week we’re looking to really get under the skin of Prize Draws, what you like about them, what you don’t and generally how we can improve your Prize Draw experience. 

We know that this is a topic of interest and we’ll be getting lots of the team focussed on Prize Draws in the coming weeks. Your feedback is going to be really helpful for us to focus on the right areas, aiming to enhance your experience. We’d be keen not only to hear your feedback but any ideas you have too, no matter how big or small. 

Talking Points

• How often do you take part in prize draws?
  • Do you take part in all Prize Draws or are there specific ones you look out for (if so which)?
  • If there was one thing you would change about Prize Draws, what would it be?
  • If there was one thing you would keep about Prize Draws, what would it be?
  • What do you think and feel when you take part in a Prize Draw?
  • How would you like to be told that you’ve won/lost?
  • Would you rather have the option of Prize Draws and potentially not win something, or not have them and have something else? If so, what would your prefer to have?
  • If you don’t take part in Prize Draws, please explain why.
  • Any other comments.

Prize Draws.png

We’re look forward to reading your feedback!

Thanks, 

Gareth

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 55: Good Authority
  • 20018 Posts
  • 158 Topics
  • 247 Solutions

Let's start with this typical scenario:

Merged_document (1).png

Now the questions:

As I encounter them - daily for 5 days in the case of Priority, and any others on the go in the app when something prompts me to open it and look...

• Do you take part in all Prize Draws or are there specific ones you look out for (if so which)?

For prizes that do not involve travel outside of about 100miles from home, I am in. Others, unless the prize itself is a trip or a holiday, well - I might look into it and decide I don't want a weekend in the Cotswolds, for example.

Change the website that you go to to see who the winners are... 

The variety - draws are good of they change now and then.

"It could be me...!"

On screen, in e-mail - or in person if the prize is a big'un!

• Would you rather have the option of Prize Draws and potentially not win something, or not have them and have something else? If so, what would your prefer to have?

Who doesn't like a good prize draw? 

Not applicable - I am in!

• Any other comments.

Prize draws build expectation, only to give you an impersonal "you lost" screen - "Meh". How many have won, how long ago was the last prize won - so much scope to engage people, squandered...😨

WhatIWonNotCS

Who ya gonna call? O2 Social Media (Twitter | Facebook | Instagram)

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 55: Good Authority
  • 7981 Posts
  • 86 Topics
  • 510 Solutions

So here we go...

• Most of them, depending on the prize and if it is something I or a family member would be interested in
    • I don't look out for anything specific but do enter most - recently the Mo Gilligan show, the England rugby games, the screening of Ghostbusters Afterlife and the Northern Lights have all been entered.
    • My luck! It is not the easiest to see who actually won. While knowing it wasn't me it would be good to see that someone won the prize, so a link to the winners would be nice.
    • The variety of prizes is good so there is plenty for different people. Maybe include some smaller prize draws so that more people could win, or a "booby prize" now and again (something like a stress ball) that more people would get so even if you don't win the main prize you get something for entering.
    • Fingers crossed it's me, but I don't get my hopes up as over the years the priority draws haven't shined a light on me yet...
    • Depends on the size of the prize. A notification in the app to say I've won to start, and then a call or email to follow up with what the prize is.
    • I think the prize draws are a fun way to interact with customers and give something back just perhaps expand the number of winners so that more can experience that.
    • n/a
  • Any other comments.
    • As mentioned already, a screen with a link to a list of winners would be nice.
    • Maybe some information about how many people entered?
    • Links to other screens in the Priority app - say discounted tickets if the draw was for free tickets?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3