Did you mean: 

Evolving Priority

GarethWyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 26 Posts
  • 16 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Everyone,

It’s time for an exciting share. We’ve been putting a prototype together for a new way to discover Priority rewards. Our content types have grown to include; Articles, Offers, Prize Draws and Tickets, so we want to provide a refined searching experience.

Check out the images below and have a think about the following questions to help us understand a bit more about what you think of this new design.

Questions

• What are your initial reactions at the new design?
  • Do you like that we’ve brought tickets, offers articles and prize draws into one area, “Discover”? If not, why not?
  • Would you be inclined to use the filters to find what you’re looking for?
  • What do you think about creating a “For You” page that gives you personalised rewards?
  • What’s your favourite part of the new design?
  • What would you change about the new design?
  • Any other comments?

Discover.png

For You.png

My Priority.png

Look forward to seeing your responses.

Gareth

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

N1ght-wing
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
  • What are your initial reactions at the new design? Yeah, I much prefer it. Much cleaner.
  • Do you like that we’ve brought tickets, offers articles and prize draws into one area, “Discover”? If not, why not? Makes sense, keep it all in one place. 
  • Would you be inclined to use the filters to find what you’re looking for? Absolutely, I prefer being able to search and find exactly what I’m looking for.
  • What do you think about creating a “For You” page that gives you personalised rewards? This is a good idea, if it’s based on previous usage then this would really help.
  • What’s your favourite part of the new design? Clean interface and easily navigated.
  • What would you change about the new design? Nothing apart from what I’ve suggested below.
  • Any other comments? How about location based alert options, so if I was near somewhere that I was able to use an offer at then it would be good to have the option to see this as a reminder.
Message 2 of 11

madasaf1sh
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 5665 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 1818 Solutions
  • What are your initial reactions at the new design? Looks good , and a much better design language
  • Do you like that we’ve brought tickets, offers articles and prize draws into one area, “Discover”? If not, why not? Seems to make sense as long as it doesn't become over cluttered
  • Would you be inclined to use the filters to find what you’re looking for? Yes, makes it easier to remove things im not interested in
  • What do you think about creating a “For You” page that gives you personalised rewards? Im in 2 minds and depends in how you are mining the data to provide the "for you" and what happens if you dont want to be tracked
  • What’s your favourite part of the new design? The filters look a lot better
  • What would you change about the new design? Under Settings should be a link to Customer Services and not just a link to o2 priority Socials
  • Any other comments? None
Current Phone: Sony XPeria Pro-I and Motorola Razr 5G
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts

Message 3 of 11

gmarkj
Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 8934 Posts
  • 90 Topics
  • 706 Solutions
    • Looks nice, appears to be easy to navigate and much more modern.
  • Do you like that we’ve brought tickets, offers articles and prize draws into one area, “Discover”? If not, why not?
    • Yes so long as it is obvious which one is which (so they say ticket or prize draw as part of the header)
    • Yes
  • What do you think about creating a “For You” page that gives you personalised rewards?
    • Sounds good, so long as there are plenty of options on how to personalise it!
    • Looks much sleeker and clean
    • So long as there are enough filters to pick out the items that are of interest to me, nothing.
  • Any other comments?
    • Looking forward to getting hold of the above design and having a play with it!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 11

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1316 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 99 Solutions
  • What are your initial reactions at the new design? Cleaner and clearer
  • Do you like that we’ve brought tickets, offers articles and prize draws into one area, “Discover”? If not, why not?  like that all the offers are within one area and you can filter the view, it would make it easier to find what interests me.
  • Would you be inclined to use the filters to find what you’re looking for? Yes, so I only see what is relevant to me
  • What do you think about creating a “For You” page that gives you personalised rewards? I like the idea of the 'for you' section, assuming this is based on either my historic usage of rewards or allows me to pick the categories I find in this section.
  • What’s your favourite part of the new design? Looks more moderns and slick
  • What would you change about the new design? I'd consider splitting tickets our from all other offers as for me I visit priority either specifically for tickets, or other offers (like coffee, etc)
  • Any other comments? No
Message 5 of 11

Spenny
Level 8: Talented
  • 140 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 11 Solutions
  • What are your initial reactions at the new design? Much cleaner design. The design much easier on the eye
  • Do you like that we’ve brought tickets, offers articles and prize draws into one area, “Discover”? If not, why not? Yes, makes for less clutter on the page.  As long as when in that area it is easy to see the different items.
  • Would you be inclined to use the filters to find what you’re looking for? Yes but filters are only good when you know what you are looking for 
  • What do you think about creating a “For You” page that gives you personalised rewards? Yes
  • What’s your favourite part of the new design? Clean look with easy to use filters
  • What would you change about the new design? Nothing
  • Any other comments? none
Motorola G100, 128GB, Android 12
Tp-Link home mesh network
Message 6 of 11

pgn
Level 63: Greatness Assured
  • 24220 Posts
  • 176 Topics
  • 686 Solutions

Here you go, @GarethWyn ...

Going to need a bigger phone, I think 😖 It certainly looks less cluttered!

I noticed that - Prize Draws can be elusive and not easy to find in tha app currently. Good move.

I'd give it a go, for sure - a good Search bar is my preference, though...

Profiling is fraught with pitfalls... Why go there?

The space, lots of blue and you've resisted the temptation to fill it with stuff!

I'd get rid of the 'check box' icons on the Settings page, just make the text 'hot'.

And I'd put that Search bar on the same place on each 'page', as "Search is king!".

• Any other comments?

Blue looks good, but there is some red on the "artist of the week" page - why not allow people to choose either the O2 Blue or the VM Red background? It is VM-O2 now, after all...

Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback!

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

Message 7 of 11

Pleiades
Level 3: Thinker
  • 37 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What are your initial reactions at the new design?

TBH, slightly underwhelmed.  It's nothing special  😐
Do you like that we’ve brought tickets, offers articles and prize draws into one area, “Discover”? If not, why not?

Yes, though 'Discover' is not the first word that springs to mind.

Would you be inclined to use the filters to find what you’re looking for?

Yes, filters are always good.  Annoys me though when supermarkets for example always display 'Most popular' first (or even worse, something like 'suitable/recommended for you' as if their dumb algorithms ever get that correct LOL)!
What do you think about creating a “For You” page that gives you personalised rewards?

Hmm. Not sure.  Not bothered either way.
What’s your favourite part of the new design?

It's a nice, dark blue colour, easy on the eyes 🤗
What would you change about the new design?

You're not paying me to be a UX/UI design expert.  If you were, then I'd offer you a more nuanced, professional *cough* opinion  😏
Any other comments?

Nah, it's all good.  An improvement at least, which is the main thing! 👍

Message 8 of 11

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1268 Posts
  • 100 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

Design is minimal not to in your face and simple and the discover it'd alp in one place so no clicking more to discover more

Message 9 of 11

L_W_Ward
Level 11: Motivator
  • 579 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I’m always a fan of a cleaner, less cluttered UI

iPhone 13 Pro Max,
iPad Pro 12.9 2018,
iPad Mini Series 6,
Apple Watch Series 7 Graphite (Smarty),
Apple Watch Series 6 Sport (Bluey),