Did you mean: 

A monthly Hamper

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1780 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

how are you guys doing today? Another week and another message from us. First of all: Thanks for all of the great feedback so far! This will be the final ‘design share’ from this round of work.

Next we will be deploying some live tests in Priority to replicate some of the concepts we’ve tested with you. We will share the overall findings when we they come in!

Hampers.jpeg

What’s the idea

This design shows the concept of a ‘virtual monthly hamper’. It would display 4-6 offers and perks tailored for you. Each month you’ll be shown a video showreel introducing each item, these will then be available throughout the month.

Talking points:

• What’s your impression?
  • If hampers could feature anything, what would you like to see?
  • Would you like to see brands you’ve previously interacted with or new ones?
  • Is there anything in the design that isn’t clear? If so what?
  • Would you like to know about relevant offers coming up next month?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5395 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 1705 Solutions
@LukasB

I actually like this idea, as it is something different to what other rewards programmes offer, and actually could be useful.

It would be good to choose what you would be interested in, and they offers need to clearly show the expiry dates

Know what is next would be good say 7 days out of the new month.
I think the "Offer Hampers" should be a mix of everyday offer such as Greggs and Coffee Shops but also experiences and special items / one off purchases
I would love to see Starbucks and maybe some regional offers , and not things that seems to be London biased.
Current Phone: Sony XPeria Pro-I and Motorola Razr 5G
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts

Message 2 of 8

gmarkj
Level 58: Overseer
  • 8795 Posts
  • 90 Topics
  • 686 Solutions
Having a personalised section would be a great starting point.
How would offers be flagged for an individual? Based on preferences that you can choose/change? Based on historical items that you use/apply for?
Ideally it would be a mix of offers that are suitable for the user - can I redeem a free coffee or is there nowhere local? Have I asked about tickets for a particular artist?
As for brands, it would depend on how the offer matches what the user wants to see. No point seeing an offer for a Costa coffee if the user doesn't like coffee or doesn't live near one!
Upcoming offers again should be dependant on what the user wants to see, but yes it would be great to know what is round the corner.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 8

pgn
Level 61: Brainiac
  • 23321 Posts
  • 172 Topics
  • 578 Solutions

Who doesn't love a surprise hamper?

Great idea, go for it! 👍

Mind you, some things I'd look at briefly in Priority are ones I'd rather not be reminded by them repeatedly appearing in my hamper... I looked for a type of coffee some months back, and I still get ads for one type in my general browsing... 🙄

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

Message 4 of 8

KatyBurckhardt
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What’s your impression?
Sounds like a good idea, one that I can definitely see catching on
If hampers could feature anything, what would you like to see?
Freebies from Gregg's, coffee shops etc would be great but also extras like a free month audible, spotify or other such services
Would you like to see brands you’ve previously interacted with or new ones?
It would be good for the app to remember preferences and recommend familiar brands and similar alternatives
Is there anything in the design that isn’t clear? If so what?
The design seems fairly clear, maybe a bolder font would be useful
Would you like to know about relevant offers coming up next month?
Yes, having a few days notice on offers can help as I can then plan when to use them
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 110688 Posts
  • 799 Topics
  • 6359 Solutions

I rarely use Priority as I've said before but I do think a hamper would be a good idea.

As others have said, a range of coffee/tea shops would be better than just one.

Offers as well to be more regional, than London based.

A bit bold I know, but as I have a couple of relatives who would use these, why can't they be transferable

Just an idea? yahoo

*The Game Is On*

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1313 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 99 Solutions
Agree its a good concept, and is somewhat different from other reward programs.

I'd like to see a mix, I would like to see some offers O2 know are right for me (based on previous usage), and some new ones that might be based on my profile or preferences

Design looks clean and clear, and I would like to know what might be in-store for the next month
Message 7 of 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1264 Posts
  • 100 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I like the idea not got any feed back really for the other points lol
Message 8 of 8