Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Community Manager

A little chat

Hello everyone,

how are you doing today? We wanted to say thanks for all the feedback over the last few months! It’s been great hearing your thoughts on various areas and it's helped immensely when progressing the work. 

UX Research.jpeg

We are looking to run some more 1-2-1 chats with you over the coming weeks. This will be a short 20/25min call where we’ll take you through some of the concepts in a bit more detail. 

If you are interested please reply with times that suits (e.g. Mondays PM) we’ll then fit around your availability and send over a calendar link. If you have any questions, just let us know. 

Looking forward to talking to you all! Hope to see some of you in the comments, ready for a little chat…

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager

Re: A little chat

@pgn you did this before didn’t you? Can you share your experience? Let the others know what it is like?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Topics: 142
Solutions: 108

[ Edited ]

Hi @LukasB - yeah, I quite enjoyed the session, 2 of the Priority team, one asking questions, one listening/watching/taking notes.

There was a little bit of freeform chat early on, then into scripted questions - one or two of which had already been answered in the chat earlier, so they were not laboured.

Homework was to look at 2 or 3 alternative wireframe part-functional models, and I had these ready in my browser pre-call.

They wanted me to share my screen and step through some tasks with the speaker - camera and voice throughout. 

Quite enjoyable, actually - if anyone is shy with camera on, they put you at your ease. I think they recorded the session too, they asked if that would be ok at the outset.

Perhaps 25mins all-in, and some banter, but just a little 😉

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Level 2: Apprentice

I'm hard if hearing, sorry
Level 2: Apprentice

Hard of hearing even, sorry
Community Manager

thanks for the information @pgn so not as scary as people usually think joy The priority team are super nice. 

@KatyBurckhardt I will pass that on and see if there are other solutions

signature

Topics: 767

As I've said before @LukasB , I rarely use Priority so didn't get involved.

I can't see the point of wasting peoples time when I rarely use the app. Sorry about that.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 362

Sorry @LukasB not for me.

Although I may look at Priority thread on the Community, don`t have smart phone, so don`t download the app or get involved in Priority.

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

@Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo thats absolutely fine

signature

Level 7: Part Timer

Hi I’m interested like,I don’t use priority myself but happy to give opinions and listen to ideas.