Did you mean: 

wishing to upgrade to samsung galaxy note 3

durhamdad
Level 3: Thinker
  • 50 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi

i am wanting to upgrade ie pay off my current monthly plan and get the note 3 but on the web site it says out of stock try my local store is there a way of checking online which stores have the note 3 in stock

live each day as if its your last because one day it will be
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Just to add...I thought the Note 3 price would drop when the Note 4 was released. it wasn't the case with the red model. At one point the red Note 3 was more expensive than the Note 4 at CPW...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are after a Note 3 but funds are tight head to www.giffgaff.com who are selling excellent quality sim free refurbished ones for £259 plus a one month goody bag (keep the goody bag £7.50 for one month then cancel ) and you then have a Note 3 you can use on any network you choose.

I got a refurbished one and it is great.
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
No worries @durhamdad

I trialed the Note 3 for O2 ( http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-gt-My-Review-by-BandOfBrothe... ) and found it to be a nice bit of kit , however the Note 4 certainly looks the bee's and knee's. I've played on a demo model in a HighStreet store but not extensively.

Perhaps checkout places like CEX.
Message 13 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Also @Anonymous  who owns the Note 3, did a review here.....

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-N9005-My-Review/m-p/644569/highlight/true#M43520

(I only did one from the perspective of a technophobe...so you had best read anything but mine...LOL)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 14