Did you mean: 

wifi calling & apple watch set up

CHimself
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have just switched to o2 and I am trying to turn on a few settings but getting errors.

Firstly is Wifi calling, when I try to turn it on via settings on my Iphone 11 Pro it says I need to contact o2 to enable wifi calling (which isnt possible right now) also I have tried to turn it on in my o2 but cannot find anywhere to enable it and I have checked for any cellualr updates on my Iphone.

Second is connecting my apple watch 4 to data, when I go through the steps to connect it via watch settings data plan it comes up with an error code 15 and to contact o2 (again not possible right now)

Any help would be much appreciated! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Lorna
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Hi there is a issue with the watch data at the moment which o2 are working on fixing.

Wifi calling has to be enabled via customer services so you need to call them.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Help-amp-Support-from-O2-during-COVID-19/m-p/1327094

signature
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

The Apple watch is having problems with O2 systems. Hopefully they will sort it soon @CHimself 

If you need to contact O2 re WiFi calling then use any of the numbers in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

CHimself
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you both for the replies @Cleoriff & @O2Lorna 

Hopefully the apple watch issues is solved soon, and I have contacted o2 via social media for help regarding wifi calling as my house has no/limited signal as it is hence the urgency for wifi calling to be enabled.

Message 4 of 6

Michelle28
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Mines working now
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics