Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is o2 customer service so terrible?

foolcustomer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

why is it that I spoke to 92 service on the phone over 3 months ago to change my payment date to make it convenient for me. they said they will but i still got charged on the same date as always which caused issues. i spoke to them again and requested to change my billing date to which they said BE ASSURED it wont be charged early. really. i see today they charged it again rather than on the date i chose. I am not paying my bill anymore. you cant do what i need from you but you still take money from me whenever you want while lying to my face. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23562 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@DVS You have 14 days to change your mind: Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 14

suetye
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

o2 customer service is dire. Been trying to get them to replace a phone which is three months old and has not been working for two weeks. They want me to send it to them and wait ten days! I refused. I tried to get it repaired on the guarantee but cannot as there is apparently a block on my phone. Raised a complaint a week ago and should have received an email to say when they would call, i have had neither email nor call.

Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

The phone should have been sent for warranty repairs

O2 wouldn't replace it after 3 months

Send it to O2 or deal directly with the manufacturer

Why is it blocked? Unpaid bill or other reason?

Message 13 of 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

@suetye wrote:

Raised a complaint a week ago and should have received an email to say when they would call, i have had neither email nor call.

The talk is that complaints are currently running to about 8 weeks @suetye , so while the automatic reply to your complaint being entered says 7 days you are in for a much longer wait.

You will also find that, depending on what you are complaining about, customer services might be reluctant to get involved until the complaint is resolved...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 14