cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waiting time to get thro to upgrade team

Anonymous
Not applicable

been "in the que" for 1hr16mins waiting to talk to a member of the upgrade department, its now passed 21:00  and they cut me off with the voice message please call back at open times!!!!! ill be calling back to cancel and move to EE first thing rediculas time to wait my 15 years as an o2 contract holder are done!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

It's a common occurrence these days. O2's Customer Service has fallen down dreadfully. There really is no excuse for it. It's not as if there's some major new phone release happening at the moment. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Probably only one member of staff working - cut backs and poor management are order of the day, sadly.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pop yourself along to your local o2 store or;, if refresh isn't essential for you then try Carphone Warehouse who can also upgrade you with o2 on an old style 24 month contract if you want a handset. CPW have also been known to be cheaper too sometimes.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems to have got worse since Capita got involved. ......
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Sadly you appear to have phoned them about the time they are winding down (or getting busy) before closing time. This is 9pm weekdays.

We had another 2 posts yesterday having the same problem....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thought i would give them another go today as a sort of benefit of the doubt 1hour 12mins so far. called vodaphone to see what they had to offer and only waited 3mins to speak to advisor. good deal so might go for it. thanks for advice folks.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
They (o2) close at 9pm
Message 8 of 8