Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail

Annen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am receiving several pings a day from my voicemail even though I have de activated it.  Is it possible that I have two voicemail accounts?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
@Annen you only have one voicemail account per line. Do you have a dual SIM phone by any chance?
Also, how did you turn off voicemail?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/ba-p/547712
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 12

Annen
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have only one sim card and as far as I know its not a dual sim phone (Nextbit Robin) . I deactivated the voicemail by dialling 1760..

I have since rebooted the phone overnight, and have had only one notification so far today, so hopefully it might have got the message

Message 4 of 12

Annen
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the link, Ive switched on call alert (1710)but now it wont switch off again, even though I dialled the same number again.
Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds like you have a glitch in your voicemail so probably best to call customer services on 202 to have it reset.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 12

Annen
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
thanks I'll try that and let you know if it is successful
Message 7 of 12

Annen
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I called 202 and they gave me a reset code to key in to switch off the voicemail, which appeared to work...

But no good, I'm still getting notifications from Phone Services. Several a day, even though I've deleted everything I can find connected to voicemail. Ive rebooted it, taken the sim card out and in, I can't take the battery out because it is a major operation in the nextbit robin. Iv'e blocked nextbit home services.

I'm stuck as to what to try next. This has only started happening since I started using this phone which is why I thought there might be another voicemail service lurking about.

Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Customer services need to reset your voicemail on the server. Giving you "a key" which I guess was ##21# is just to turn voicemail off, which you've already done.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 12