cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very unfriendly communication via internet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am abroad and can't solve my problem rather than via internet. First-is so difficult get the live chat, Second- if you are lucky and somebody comes and get know your information about problem they will promiss you solve everything in 4 hours time. Sounds nice but they didn't for me nothing. And now i have to pay monthly byt can't use my phone cos my sim card is disconnected. Very unprofessional. I am very disappointed and I am sure-will I stay with o2?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ooops. I did wonder. Thank you BoB as always.
Message 11 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Actually (and hopefully not meandering off topic) I think we should have a longer period of time allowed to edit posts. I have frequently noticed errors when I post and it niggles me that I cant go in and change it after an hour or so.

Nicks error made me laugh out loud but I knew it was predictive text to blame...hence my pm.

Perhaps if I ask @Toby nicely, he may lengthen the time we have to edit posts? Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it's designed to keep the thread fluent and also a member cannot change a submitted post to steer away from moderation etc.

If I've missed something I PM one of the site admin and they change it for me. slight_smile

Edit to add http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Why-is-there-no-DELETE-facility/m-p/702453/highlig... as I think it kinds of comes under the same banner @Cleoriff
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

As hotspot reception is very poor in my area I would like to use the Dongle. Is Android software available? I can not afford to keep buying things for them not to work.

You say returns are available to supplier. O2 were the supplier but there is no returns label. I have also tested the device so there is credit on the simcard. Can I still return?

Message 14 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
A personal hotspot runs off a sim card in the same way as the dongle does but it connects to devices through a wifi connection (there is no need to plug it in) therefore it will work with any device on any operating system providing you can receive a decent enough 3g/4g signal.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 16

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

The pocket hotspot is a Mifi type device that works with a SIM cardthe same as the dongle so will have exactly the same reception as the dongle.

Was this bought in an O2 store or online? If a store return to store or if online you should have email confirmation of the order which may have a link for returns information.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 16 of 16