cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very disapointed!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
i would just like to say i am very disapointed with my new contract i have been a customer with o2 for a very long time. i recieved my upgrade in september and got the galaxy s3 and the phone i recieved had to be taken back after having it for a day!! so i was left with a phone that didnt work for a week! i was not compensated for this!! i pay £42 a month which is a rip off as i never get signal to access the internet i need to have H or H+ to get on the internet but always get 3 or 3G. and then on thursday i was paid so i went on my app to check my bill which showed that it was paid so i withdraw the cash i have left then today my phone was cut off as my bill hasnt been paid 😕 the money was there the bill showed it had been paid!! i am thinking of changin my provider as i feel very disapointed!!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
no i can not use the internet at all when i have used my data allowence
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
The reason your being asked about if you've used your data package is that 02 pay monthly customers are still able to access the Internet but have a throttled speed. (Slowed down)

Payg customers either add a bolt on or pay £1 per day for a capped amount of mb Internet usage.
Message 12 of 12