Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

It's difficult to answer that comment without knowing what your problem is...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 24

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 3 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

been waiting for a refund for months after being miss-sold a contract 

endless promises of refunds into bank 

they have taken my bank number 6 times

been treated like dirt and accused of money laundering??

reference 682969503 (complaints team reference)

never seen a company so bad and getting things so wrong

and spouting complete and utter lies

anyone reading this YOU have been warned!!!!!

this company will tell you any old rubbish

typically they take your money 

then don`t want to know

Message 4 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

**bleep** service

Message 5 of 24

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Nothing we can do to help i'm afraid mate.

Have you tried emaling the CEO's office?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 24

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Terrible situation.

At this stage I would be emailing the CEO and his office, google is your friend wink

Message 7 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok here one for you got 2 upgrade phones 13 days ago my phone setup ok the wife's phone changed the number so no one know it worse thing was she was in hospital with terminal cancer !!

i found out on the Tuesday that she had new number put my new phone on charge the screen started to jump all over the place turned it off than back on screen looked like 20 diff pages up at once took phone to shop on the Wednesday they sent it off to be repaired 1 week later went back to shop they said oh you should have it by now they call up lol they want me to pay £85.99p to get phone back so not happy they give me the phone number to call up did work wrong number after 2 hours trying to get to customer help and being cut  off 3 times got India the lady told me o2 don't repair nokia phones under warranty have to pay or they can send me the phone back and i can take it to a nokia phone shop who will repair it free my daughter who is a police woman took the landline phone of me to be told same thing but could stop the phones in the shop i got them from but this Sunday but they won't stop the broken phone because they say i have to have the phone in the shop working to cancel it so now o2 are charging me for a phone i don't have or works omg i did this with out swearing

Message 8 of 24

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Of course O2 will repair Nokia phones, that's rubbish you've been told, but you are better advised to go directly to Nokia tbh.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
now they give me phone number to the repair part of o2 but their not open till Monday at 10am that puts me over the 2 week cool off time and wife is back in hospital Monday for more treatment without a phone nice one o2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 10 of 24