cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading contract - more min needed

Anonymous
Not applicable

i currently get 600min, 500 o2 to o2, unlimited texts and 100mb for £29, i need more min so rang and see if they would upgrade me they said no im on the highest tarrif so i asked about the on and on and they said no!anyone got any advice what i can do if there is anything to make them give me more?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Can I change my Pay Monthly tariff?
Yes, new and upgrading customers on 12, 18 and 24 month contacts with a handset can move up to the tariff you want (except On & On tariff). But you may not move to a lower priced tariff than the one you joined during your contract.

With our simplicity (sim only) tariffs, you can change your tariff after a minimum 30 days and a maximum of once per month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
You can only "upgrade" when you have reached your minimum contract term, so maybe CS are getting confused between an "upgrade" and you wishing to change tariiff ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Can I change my Pay Monthly tariff?
Yes, new and upgrading customers on 12, 18 and 24 month contacts with a handset can move up to the tariff you want (except On & On tariff). But you may not move to a lower priced tariff than the one you joined during your contract.

With our simplicity (sim only) tariffs, you can change your tariff after a minimum 30 days and a maximum of once per month.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 3