Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

upgrading a month early

i can upgrade next week month early and i was wondering if i can haggle my monthly charge. Most people say they are getting 600 mins/1000 texts and unlimited web for round £20 a month. Will i still get this deal if swap a month early?
Cheers
Anonymous

upgrading a month early

that sounds like a sim only contract

http://shop.o2.co.uk/sim-only-simplicity
Anonymous

upgrading a month early

hi,
no its a phone and sim pay monthly contract. Ive had the same contract for many a yearbut ive just added minutes etc over the years as ive started to use more. I pay approx £35 a month with phone. Miffed me a little last time as i ordered a nokia n95 8g and they send me the silver one with a 8g mem card.
Anonymous

upgrading a month early

sorry ive just realised ive had a blonde moment. Did you think i mean the new contract a sim only and not my present one?
Ive just been reading about nokia 5800 and people say they have had that phone with 600 mins 1000 texts nd web for around £20 a month
Anonymous

upgrading a month early

What you're talking about is a retention deal, it is offered to people who are wanting to leave o2 and such deals are only offered in the last month of a contract, you can't upgrade a month early.
Anonymous

upgrading a month early

cheers wanti
If it means waiting a month and either going thro retention or looking for a better deal i will then. I havent felt that ive had a good deal off o2 for many a year....ive been woth them for approx ten years and i only ever get what any tom dick and harry would get if they were starting up a new contract
Thanks