cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

im upgrading my phone, already sold my old one. to order my phone online it says enter the verification number sent to your phone. i dot have a phone to check and its not sending through to TUGO. help

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Probably best to ring them or go instore.

TuGo doesn't accept short codes.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Do you have to order online? It may be far quicker to go instore to upgrade?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go instore to upgrade as it will be quicker & you have a better chance of walking out with your chosen handset the same day
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You can put your sim in any o2 or unlocked phone to receive the code.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
  • First off, you can upgrade anytime and it's not a ploy in any way. You only have to pay off the handset part of your Refresh contract not the airtime. 
  • You won't get offered deals upgrading and especially not on Refresh.
  • Your best option to get a deal when you have paid off the handset is to call 202 and select the option for leaving O2. You will be put through to retentions who usually offer you incentives to stay. Then it's your choice whether to accept or choose another network.
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Apropos of nothing in your post @Anonymous I am still giggling at your username LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So O2 made such a big hype about O2 Refresh "BE MORE DOG!" n all that **bleep**e and how great it is for O2 coustomers when actually its really just a ploy!! they say with O2 Refresh you can upgrade at anytime and while this is true, its actually no different than any other time you wanted to upgrade your contract phone early as you still have to pay a massive (Pay Now) fee that finishes of your current tariff before you can choose another phone and basically start over!!!! 

You don't seem to have understood how Refresh works, it's not a ploy, just a way of allowing you to upgrade when you want by paying off the phone only.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 9 of 9