cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, im trying to upgrade my phone and have been on to someone on the online chat service asking for the best deal they can do for an existing customer. All they offered me was what i could get if i was a new customer! Wheres the "best deal for our existing customers" then!? I am not happy!!! I have been with O2 for 16 years!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you have a look around these forums you'll see that the Online Chat function isnt great for things that involve something that isnt included into a pre-approved script!

You're best bet would be to try calling Customer Services on 202 and asking the same question, you might get a different answer.

However you might find that the "best deal for existing customers" is the same deal as is being offered to new customers!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you have a look around these forums you'll see that the Online Chat function isnt great for things that involve something that isnt included into a pre-approved script!

You're best bet would be to try calling Customer Services on 202 and asking the same question, you might get a different answer.

However you might find that the "best deal for existing customers" is the same deal as is being offered to new customers!

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Look in places such a the Carphone Warehouse for 02 tariffs and deals too.

Perhaps the 02 Refresh deal is what your looking for !

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can find a better deal elsewhere sometimes the phone guys (ie customer service / retentions) will "price match" they did that for me ( I have two long standing contracts with them, I'm not sure if that plays a part in things or not)

Unfortunately I seem to have other issues having done this with them, but my advice is to have a look round and try to find a deal you want and see what o2 can offer in reply.

I don't think you can just ask for money off because you've been with them a while, but I may be wrong.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

02 will try to retain your custom however words such as 'loyalty' in this business does not carry much weight.

This is why PAC Codes have become so easy to obtain and use.

Message 5 of 5