Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

As stated already, your options are 1) pay off your contract and upgrade early or 2) lower your existing tariff and take out a new activation.

Just for future reference, when you do upgrade select an O2 Refresh tariff - that way if you ever find yourself in this position again it will be cheaper for you to upgrade.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not unless you have an early upgrade on your account if not you would have to pay the contract up and start a new one

Message 2 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Could sell your phone to cover some if not all of the termination fees
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 4

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

As stated already, your options are 1) pay off your contract and upgrade early or 2) lower your existing tariff and take out a new activation.

Just for future reference, when you do upgrade select an O2 Refresh tariff - that way if you ever find yourself in this position again it will be cheaper for you to upgrade.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 4 of 4