cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was told when i went on to contract i could upgrade my hand set in 3 months that was may 2012 i still can not upgrade or get in touch with o2? i am not happy with this service but do not know what to do about it?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

i tried calling but was never able to get in touch just listened to music all the time but ive managed to chat live with somebody now and am able to get new handset end of this month but has taken long enough!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

Why can't you get in touch with O2? You can call Customer Services for free on your mobile on 202, or you can use this link: http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
3months time?

Was it not 3 months early?

Have you checked your myo2 account? It should tell you when you can upgrade in there.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

i tried calling but was never able to get in touch just listened to music all the time but ive managed to chat live with somebody now and am able to get new handset end of this month but has taken long enough!

Message 4 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Glad your sorted.

How long were you on hold for?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 5