Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

irishwizard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i upgraded was told item would be delivered next day on tracking it said 2 days after 2 days no item was delivered and said it would be another day and would be delivered by 6 and 7 oclock but was not delivered then got message it would be the next day between 3.30 and 4.30 then at 9 pm got a message it was delivered and signed for i never got it so this made me panic i tried every ones house in my area for over an hour could not sleep that night and rang o2 first thing in the morning they phoned dhl who said it was a error and would be delivered next day i asked the person on the phone would i get compensated for this she said as soon as i get the phone ring them and i would get some form of compensation it took another 2  days for the phone to be delivered so i phoned to say i received it and was told i would not be compensated for all the worry and delay and having to stay at home waiting on a delivery as it had to be signed for what can i do  

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@irishwizard 

I guess your only option is to make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@irishwizard 

I guess your only option is to make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10668 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @irishwizard 

Welcome to the o2 Community forum. 

That is a terrible experience. 

Things do happen sometimes good and sometimes bad.

DHL seem to have had delivery difficulties. 

It would be extremely difficult to get compensation. If you had a cast iron guaranteed delivery Royal mail offer this with their next day guaranteed delivery, then all you can get back is the postage cost.

Best to put it behind you and move on, enjoy your new phone.

Best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 3